MKY mky resources ltd

Hi AngelofAngels, I have no problems with shareholders voicing...

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi AngelofAngels,
    I have no problems with shareholders voicing there concerns about the company, if you check my previous posts I have done my fair share.
    However you have come he claiming atleast 2 things that are completely erroneous.

1) that outside of 2.7million in cash MKY has nothing. A simple look at previous reports etc you will clearly see MKY holds many tenemants (also by exploring the various gov sites).

MKY also has many applications in on other tenements, many are taking there time because they are competing with other mining companies.
    imo its current applications that are pending are high quality tenements (hence the competition) far better then the failed Delminco tenements.

BTW They are not all duds some have excellent exploration history and others are only newly open for exploration by the Qld gov (yeah DYOR).

2) that SM does nothing for his pay.
    Well get a job running a mining explorer, being involved with acquisitions, tenement applications and exploring (all of which SM has done in the period since taking the role) and see how much work you have to do and how easy it is.

Cheers
    Kelp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.