SHJ 7.91% 75.0¢ shine justice ltd

I don’t necessarily support a liquidation unless we meet a very...

1. 4,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I don’t necessarily support a liquidation unless we meet a very truculent Morrison/Roache who basically make it known that retail SH can do a diIpsy- doodle because we just don’t matter.
    personally I want more detail as to the future use of cash flows and future growth plans. But growth for growths sake is usually cancerous and so expanding outside of ANZ is a no go for mine. Which means directors should be considering CAPEX for future ANZ growth in legal related matters - specifically including backing AI tech which will disrupt traditional legal services going forward.
    surely the two gentleman who hold a gun to the heads of we pleb retail shareholders must be considering their mortality and their families futures. This means enticing insto investors attracted by a commitment to getting the SP close to real value by (a) implementing a solid dividend policy attached to a percentage of net operating cash flows (b) committing to a special dividend policy associated with lumpy wins like Ethicon (c) share buy backs - which I am in favour of given the unfranked dividends and (d) Morrison and Roache selling down their percentages by offerings to instos. Better still, a similar offer to retail shareholders.

so, I wonder if we should all make our points known with individual letters to all directors plus, getting the ear of financial journos.
    BUT I DO AGREE WITH the general premise of agitation for a greater reflection of intrinsic value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.055(7.91%)
Mkt cap ! $129.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 75.0¢ 73.0¢ $286.4K 382.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35814 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.5¢ 46424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.