A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

There are 2 different contexts here, you have to figure out...

1. 1,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    There are 2 different contexts here, you have to figure out which context the question was answered?

Is it "Material" to MinRes and MinRes shareholders? I would suggest Min could spend a good chunk of cash and still fall outside of the "Material Transaction" rules of the ASX on the MinRes side. Meaning, paying for Bald Hill could be considered "Immaterial" to MinRes as the effect on the total value of the company wouldn't be significant. I can't remember the exact rules on this.

However, is it "Material" to Alita and Alita shareholders? Yes. Any movement of the stock in this regard is directly material to us Alita shareholders.

But, A40 is not ASX listed anymore, those rules no longer apply. Only Australian corporate liquidation rules apply at this time, as the courts have already put the company in liquidation status.

I would suggest the answer given by Chris was in the context of MinRes and MinRes shareholders, which is technically "immaterial" to MinRes. Remember, it was a MinRes AGM with MinRes shareholders.

I don't believe that the "immaterial" comment can be applied to A40 and A40 shareholders though, that was not the context of the question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.