A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

The point is you get to have your say, even if your vote not...

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    The point is you get to have your say, even if your vote not binding.
    Not sure what scam they are running with this voting form but I've only got the letter and form in the mail this afternoon ( 7th of March ) and am meant to return it to then no later then the 8th of March to their PO Box (fat chance of that happening since it takes at least 2 days for it to get there) or else sign it, scan it and email it to their email address before tomorrow. I'm guessing they would rather not receive anything from shareholders so they are free to take sides with whomever pays them more ? AFP fraud squad should be investing MGN along with the rest of the crooks that stole the company from shareholders and left us with hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to ATO for a mine that shareholders already paid to be in care & maintenance 3 years ago. If anyone owes ATO money is MGN & MikeFQue who operated the mine without shareholder approval and dug & shipped ( stole ) spodumene they did not own. Vote against termination of liquidation and maybe the ATO will get off their arse and look into how did Alita ended up owing income tax in the amount of $203,045,626 and 28 cents when the mine was meant to be mothballed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.