A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

It is very hard not to explode with rage when thinking of Alita,...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    It is very hard not to explode with rage when thinking of Alita, even as someone that undertakes calculated, planned and structured investing. I do not sell without consideration, or purchase without planning.

The theft of the asset is something I have used perhaps hundreds of times over the last several years as an example of why Australian businesses should be avoiding dealing with the Chinese on raw assets, and only negotiating partnerships with Australian Majority control over input and output on processing plants.

It has taught me so many valuable lessons, but above all it has taught me that I am human, that not all fraud and deception can be identified before full loss of asset is incurred, and that it is important to diversify even within a single commodity.

I have added all directors and major players of Alita, as well as their Chinese business "partners"/controllers to my black list, this has already saved me several times including by exiting an investment I had in Kairos as a member of the ex-Alita team moved in.

I sincerely hope that someday the people responsible are held under criminal charges, but I also hope the brown stain on the toilet bowl surrounding the heads of those responsible internally see them suffer heavy financial punishments as they struggle to get business or professional advancements within their future endeavors.
    Last edited by theghostwithin: Grammatical clarification 01/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.