A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

LIQUIDATION & BALD HILL FOR SALE, page-1955

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    In the event that the company is sitting on a pile of cash with no project why on earth would the director's NOT wind up the company and offer a capital return to shareholders? Do you really think the directors would seek an ASX relisting without a mine/project?

MIN owns Bald Hill not Alita, so would have absolutely no say in what Alita does with its money.

In the event that Alita ends up with say $100m in the bank, in my opinion a capital return to shareholders and voluntary wind up of company would be the best case scenario. The worst case scenario would be if the directors go out looking for a new project to purchase and develop and in turn milk the company for what little it has left. You'll end up with another Midas Minerals- no "real" project but the directors happy to drain the bank account with fat salaries and director fees. When the bank balance runs try, put out a warm and fluffy presentation and Raise Capital to keep their funding their lifestyles.

Capital Return of whatever is left is now a best case outcome for A40 shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.