A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

LIQUIDATION & BALD HILL FOR SALE, page-473

1. 3,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    Same as me. I was aware that Bald Hill was for sale and in the news and presumed I'd have to watch on as someone mined our lithium and made a fortune. It was only as I lstened to Money of Mine podcast, where they mentioned the rejected DOCA and the claim of past shareholders, that my ears pricked up and I realised we were still in the game.

1,476,422,411 SOI, and despite it being dual listed, ASX and SGX, I think this is the total shares across both exchanges.

Regarding debt, I think you are pretty close, but it got real murky with Galaxy feigning as our saviour before not being in the dying days if I recall. Also, what other manipulative arrangements have taken place in the 3 1/2 years since ... just look at the battle in court presently, Deed Administrator, Recievers and Managers, creditors, large shareholders, Chinese interests.

Regardless of all this though, either a low ball $650 million price for for Bald Hill or a highest possible $1.4 billion price, sees us in profit doesnt it.
    Even $650 million less $200 million for all the vultures in the courtroom currently still leaves $450 million, which has to go somewhere. With the failed DOCA I expect our shares to come back to us and as equity owners I'd expect we are last in line, but we are still in line.
    $450 million divided by 1,476,422,411 still equals 30c SP.

With an avg cost of 35c per share for me (I still remember buying up as the share price spiralled down and Mr Pegmatite talked up how great everything was). I had written this loss off ... even my accountant showed alarm at how much I'd blown, and now any return, from 8.2c, 30c or 35c, would be a victory.

Sell Bald Hill for $1.4 billion and A40 could turn into my profitable trade ever ... but realised 3 years after the initial plan.

Worse thing though, would be getting too hopeful and having expectation dashed all over again, and wishing I'd never rejoined this conversation
    Last edited by charlesn: 08/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.