A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

LIQUIDATION & BALD HILL FOR SALE, page-509

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    And who was to blame if BoD was packed with CCP stooges or company took the easy way out and raised money by selling to people/companies connected with offtaker instead of finding investors that did not have a conflict of interest ?
    Who wanted and supported the "merger of equals" supposedly to prevent a hostile takeover of the company ?
    Who was in charge when the initial offtake agreement was modified ? At that point with no other offtakers in sight the mine should have been placed into care & maintenance.
    Who called in the receivers that used "experts" to value the mine based on spod prices of $100/t when even at the lowest point the spod was selling for multiple times that?
    The reason he is such an easy target to blame is because as El Honcho the blame rests with him, even KM suggested in the initial report that there were possible breaches of director duties , trading while insolvent, disclosures and funny payments going on that required further investigations. I believe that if at the time ASIC did their job and investigated the previous 2-3 years prior to A40 going into VA someone would have likely ended up in jail.
    https://www.copyright link/companies/mining/failed-lithium-miner-under-nose-of-corporate-watchdog-20200205-p53y0m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.