A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

LIQUIDATION & BALD HILL FOR SALE, page-953

1. 1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2021
    Yeah I agree the whole tone of the announcement was like that, they sat down and tried to include anything they can to justify a shit valuation.

They could have included that spodumene prices are up from $700/t to $3000/t from when that valuation was done, but no just all negative no positive spin.

If you were looking for a good outcome you would just go out and get a new valuation done prior to liquidating it, but nah we reference the outdated one from 2021 cause we are in a big rush, shareholders aren't in a rush only ones in a rush are them and MIN to get the screw job through before other companies start putting together offers.

Also why wasn't the sale price disclosed, sure they cannot tell us how much we get after they pay themselves and taxes whatever cool story, but they could certainly disclose what MIN are paying upfront.

I hope the SGX-ST tells them to get f*ed and no waiver, I want to see an open bidding process, not some closed door back room deal with MIN done 3 seconds after the court doors closed, this whole thing once again is a disgrace.

We have been screwed over again and again, by these guys, letting chinese run the mine into debt and a tax hole while in admin, why exactly??? why did that happen?? they have never explained themselves..... now we meant to see here like fools mouths open trust they aren't screwing us over again.

I have said from day 1 this is a screw job and the more behaviour I see the more confident I am of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.