A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Whilst MinRes and McGrath may have had a falling out, the...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Whilst MinRes and McGrath may have had a falling out, the question of greatest curiosity to me is why CE and MinRes wish to boot out liquidators if they already have what they want. If acquiring BH mine was the goal, then have they not achieved that? Lithco and Tawana interest Alita had sold to MinRes already has it not? If that correct, then why would CE and MinRes be bothered what MGN does or does not do about Alita? Alita was not the target of MinRes. BH Mine interest which was part of Lithco and Tawana (subsidiaries of Alita) were. MinRes got that with SSA. The elephant-in-the-room question for me is why are CE and MinRes back in the race trying to do something with Alita?
    (1) Does Alita still have some asset not previously disclosed that MinRes now realizes they need? Or;
    (2) Does the say leave MinRes exposed to ATO bill such that CE and MinRes must cover their behinds? Or,
    (3) Does CE and MinRes now magically see Alita is suddenly of some value as a vehicle to do exploration whilst providing tax breaks?

This is what is nagging at my mind. What was motive for CE to suddenly step back in? MinRes and CE could have had a bust up with MGN but MinRes and CE could have walked away and wiped their hands as they had the asset they were after so they did not need to reengage. But they did. Why?

Wish we could get an answer to that - perhaps from what the so-called directors are saying they going to do with information in newspaper or something - about plan for what Alita is to be used for then no real idea why Alita suddenly got value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.