A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

LIQUIDATION & BALD HILL FOR SALE, page-1845

1. 6 Posts.
    That's why I don't trust the Liquidators as they have said that they intend to provide all completed Voting Forms to the Court. If they want all completed Voting Forms to be sent to them, they should have sent the Voting Forms to all shareholders at least one (1) week before 8 March 2024. It's shameful that they have mail you the Voting Form only on the 8 March 2024 and didn't send your partner/wife her Voting Forms and expect you to reply them by 8 March 2024. I hoped the Court direct them to show the date they contacted the shareholders to seek their opinion whether to "Terminate the Liquidation" or not.

In the update on 26 Feb 2024, they wrote:

"The Liquidators intend to provide all completed Voting Forms to the Court.

In order for the views of shareholders to be able to be considered by the Court, please complete and return
    the enclosed Voting Form to [email protected] by no later than 8 March 2024."

How do they expect all shareholders to send to them their Voting Forms when some shareholders don't receive their Voting Forms or are mail their Voting Forms only at the last minute on 8 March 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.