LAT 10.0% 13.5¢ latitude 66 limited

I hold a few shares in several small "explorers" such as MLS &...

1. 27 Posts.
    I hold a few shares in several small "explorers" such as MLS & LAT, caught up in the Opes Prime / ANZ fiasco. Mine paid for in full - not leveraged.

Yesterday, I observed the unseemly "trashing" of the MLS share price, where instead of an orderly sell-off of parcels of shares spread over several days, the full 6.5 M shares were liqidated in fast order, depressing the market price, & creating a bargain for the buyers, with the price recovering as soon as the "liquidation" ceased.

Today, I watched the dump of LAT fairly closely - 6% of LAT were in the hands of the ANZ / their liquidation broker. (6% = 15 M shares?) To me it seemed that there were those in the know that it was LAT's turn this morning & the agreed starting price would be 3.2 cents, despite early sales at 4c.

So, this morning, in due time big buying appeared at 3.2c -well down on yesterday's already depressed price of 4.1c, & todays opening price of 4c.

Then in the early stage of the dump, 1M were bought & then sold again, in the twinkling of an eye, at 3.3c. So, I guess the price was to be 3.3c.

Immediately, multi millions went on the bid & were filled in rapidly.

Was this a "play" of one hand to another?

Then when it was all over, the price finished at .038/.047

Seems to me that the ANZ/its broker are doing the "dump" of one stock at a time, creating a bargain, rather than feed them out to the market in small parcels over a number of days, & providing an orderly market.

This is "fair trading"?

Col8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.