IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Mr Glenn Livingston,Thank you for your report on the IGE...

1. 43,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Mr Glenn Livingston,

Thank you for your report on the IGE investigation.

As a shareholder, I have questions - many more than would be convenient for you to answer, so I’ll certainly understand if you don’t respond to questions beyond your position.

1. Is there a connection between IGE and SGC that might indicate conspiracy to defraud? Or at least a “partnership” arrangement to mutually benefit IGEA and SGC, eg. Shares invested in IGE that would translate to considerable profits when the shares were sold.

2. How would you describe the nature of the IGE business? Would it be appropriate to describe IGE as a Ponzi operation?

3. I note that IGE has now been formally removed from the ASX Listing. Does this mean that shares in the company are now dissolved and could shareholders now claim a tax loss for the collapse of the company?

4. Are the directors liable to any criminal charges? I recognise this is a difficult question but it relates to the actions of the directors and company secretary and the protection of future investors from these people causing other investors to become embroiled in any future business they may decide to direct. So the following point: has ASIC responded with any indication of an intent to take action against the directors and company secretary? And have allegations been referred to the Australian Federal Police?

5. As there are no monies remaining in the company accounts, not even JobKeeper payments, have you been able to trace movements of money from the company accounts to directors’ accounts or any person(s) associated with the Directors?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.