BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Myman I can't agree with you in relation to BLR - and as you are...

1. 564 Posts.
    Myman I can't agree with you in relation to BLR - and as you are aware I have been the first to call it straight down the line

When it comes to BLR directors they have performed for their shareholders - just on 2 years ago BLR was under 2 cents, today it's a 10 plus bagger for the long term holders - the results speak for themselves.

All indications are directors continue to perform above (my) expectations in relation to BLR - having amassed quality tenements and now they are spending serious money on these tenements fast tracking their development - can only be good for those continuing to hold.

In my assessment this is the buy zone and current prices present an outstanding opportunity to share in the growth of this exciting company. It's not often you get to buy in or below where the insto's took up their shares (at 24 cents) .

A+ to the directors in their management of BLR

Myman, you appear to be one of the dumb arse daytrader with a vested interest in trying to drive the shareprice down, dumb enough to think you can buy back in lower- if you were the dunce selling this last week - your the looser

Cheers to all the long term holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.