BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

No offence Xanadu,When a market goes through a correctional...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    No offence Xanadu,

When a market goes through a correctional stage it e doesn't give a rat's what you or I think pardon the pun.
    GREED AND FEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your manipulation theory "I find very hard to believe"considering the majority of u stocks have taken a severe battering of late. Have they been manipulated I think not. Most resource speccies across the board with good credentials have been caned, some more than 50 % off current highs. Until we see some form of stability re-emerge in the market then a possible re-rating of BLR may occur.Time will tell !!!!!

Many times over the years I have seen coy's announce news to the market in a correctional period expecting a positive re-rating , then in the next breath see same stocks continue to be sold down as if it fell on deaf ears. It's par for the course !!!.

The market may bounce from here but only momentarily which will catch many off guard. Either way I will continue to stand re my post earlier this morning.

I trade/invest what's presented not what I think is presented. Good luck in your quest !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.