IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

tobyjack A brief explanation- This is a separate court case...

1. 168 Posts.

tobyjack

A brief explanation-
    This is a separate court case brought on by the Hela Provincial Government and a different group of Landowners that derive from the Hela region to the South.

If you recall, the original Landowner study determined that the 'true landowners' (as they were referred to..) originally came from Hela region. This was the conclusion under the 'Melanesian Approach' or as George calls it - "Malu".

You may remember that recently the Enga Provincial Government refuted these findings and refused to sign off on the landowner study. Their point of view being that because Mt Kare ( the actual mountain itself - not the entire Mt Kare District and its people) is located on the Enga side of the Enga / Huli border. Therefore the Enga Government decided that Mt Kare and the landowners are more Enga than Hela. The Hela Government are of the view that the first original report which was announced to the landowners and submitted by Summit for registration should not be changed.

It would seem that the Melanesian approach is a concept that can be modified as required to suit whomever needs to be satisfied at any particular moment in time.

As for the other court case by KDC, it relates to breaches of the exploration licence renewal conditions. As I understand the defendants didn't file affidavits, it was adjourned and may be set down for the 10th November. Possibly next Monday if my memory serves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.