IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Well I'm just wondering if the play that IDC are attempting is...

1. 48 Posts.
    Well I'm just wondering if the play that IDC are attempting is similar to the one by Kerry Stokes and his merry band of pirates at SGH are trying on with Nexus Energy - below is an excerpt from Shane Dowling's Kangaroo Court of Australia:

Background to the Nexus Energy sting
    There is an old routine where management will run a company into the ground then buy it dirt cheap, way below its true value. This is the routine that seems to have happened at Nexus Energy with Kerry Stokes’ Seven Group Holdings (SGH) running Nexus into the ground and ultimately administration. One estimate of a key asset of Nexus is that it is worth up to $780 million which alone would value the shares at 59 cents per share. That is a lot more than the 2 cents originally offered by Stokes and obviously more than what he is offering shareholders now which is nothing.
    “MUCH of the value in Seven Group Holdings’ takeover of Nexus Energy could lie in an offshore West Australian exploration well planned next year by Royal Dutch Shell and valued at next to nothing by an independent expert.”
    “The well, known as Auriga, is part of the Crux gasfield lease in the Browse Basin and was labelled “high-impact”, “high-probability” and “low-risk” by Nexus managing director Lucio Della Martina last year.”

Full article at this link:
    http://kangaroocourtofaustralia.com...lion-sting-in-dodgy-takeover-of-nexus-energy/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.