IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Jack456 - this may have been posted before, in case it been...

1. 134 Posts.
    Jack456 - this may have been posted before, in case it been forgotten.

MP urges Mt Kare ‘newspaper LO’s’ to shut up

Philip Kepson 0 Comment Oct 28, 2014

The Lagaip-Porgera MP Nixon Mangape is calling on ‘newspaper landowners’ of Mt Kare project to shut up and allow the long awaited project to go ahead as genuine landowners have been waiting for a very long time.
    MP Mangape issued this call following completion of land investigation study to identify genuine landowners of the project area.
    The land investigation was undertaken by individuals and organisations including Mineral Resources Authority (MRA), Indochine of Australia (project developer), Lands Department and the private consultants.
    MP Mangape said now that the true landowners of the Mt Kare project site in Enga Province have been established, it would not be proper for non-landowners to make confusing statements to disturb the final stage of the exploration to proceed towards full mine operation.
    “It has taken three years to determine the true landowners of Mt Kare project. Therefore, I am asking the non-landowners who are also known as ‘newspaper landowners’ to stop making misleading statement in the media to confuse and disrupt the lawful process of the development,” he said.
    Indochine community affairs manager Joe Paias said the company was now prepared to proceed to the bankable feasibility study with drilling of another 1600 metres to determine the full potential of mineral resources in Mt Kare and Ipusa before applying for a mine license from the government.
    A full mine operation is expected to be inaugurated in early 2016 if all goes according to plan, he said.
    - See more at: http://www.pngloop.com/2014/10/28/mp-urges-mt-kare-newspaper-los-shut/#sthash.WyUVV4j2.dpuf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.