IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Jack456 you may want to read this article also. ‘True’...

1. 134 Posts.
    Jack456 you may want to read this article also.

‘True’ landowners named for Mt Kare development

Philip Kepson 0 Comment Oct 27, 2014

Mt Kare gold project has completed its land investigation study with the identification of the true landowners of the possible mining lease area.
    The report, which was presented by land consultant Victor **i to project developer (Indochine of Australia) representative Joe Pais before it was signed by Enga Provincial Administrator Dr Samson Amean, has established six major clans of Pakea, Leapi, Yolo, Komai, Kewai/Terewana and Heli of Paiela in Enga as the genuine land owners of the project site.
    Dr Amean thanked the parties involved in the project including Indochine, Mineral Resources Authority (MRA),the local landowners and the security forces for working together to complete the study to pave the way for the work to move to the next stage of development in the next two years.
    He said following the signing of the report, his administration and the Enga Provincial Government would take the lead in working closely with the developer and other stakeholders to ensure that the project got off the ground as planned.
    “Enga will take the lead in the project as highlighted in the report. However, the interests of the other important parties including Hela Province will be considered in the later stages of the development,” he said.
    Dr Amean said he would present the report to the Lands Department Secretary this week for approval to allow the developer to go into the next advance stages of the exploration process.
    Indochine senior geologist Terry Kila said they would drill another 1600 metres to determine the full potential of the gold and other mineral deposits at Mt Kare and Ipusa before applying for a mine licence.
    He said if they completed the bankable feasibility study as scheduled, a full mine operation was expected to be inaugurated in early 2016.
    Mr Kilya said the pre-feasibility study including the land investigation report had taken three years to complete at the cost of more than K60 million.
    - See more at: http://www.pngloop.com/2014/10/27/true-landowners-named-mt-kare-development/#sthash.AlBV6ocb.dpuf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.