PPK 20.0% 66.0¢ ppk group limited

LiS Energy shares now worth $0.50....., page-48

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    An award announced in the U.S. took my attention;

"I'm proud to know that these grants will go towards helping BNNT Materials make critical advancements in nuclear technology," saidU.S. Senator Mark R. Warner

https://electricenergyonline.com/social/j39h/article/energy/category/climate-change/82/890693/DOE-Awards-110-Million-to-Small-Businesses-Pursuing-Scientific-Clean-Energy-and-Climate-Solutions.htm
    The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today (March 31) announced awards totaling 0 million for diverse small businesses working on scientific, clean energy, and climate solutions for the American peo. . .
    electricenergyonline.com

BNNT, LLC have submitted a number of patents, here is a sample.....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3061/3061591-22a20328a8e8e66c6893642fb9046f24.jpg

Their website BNNT.com has been updated. There are a number of close/striking similarities;
    - The use of NASA Langley presentation
    - Applications; electronics, dental, metals, 3D Printing, aerospace, energy & power.............(all these applications are listed - coming soon)

I also note the following;
    - Tom Henneberg (BNNT, CEO) according to his Bio, has prior connection to Boeing - yet Boeing signed with 3DA/PPK.
    - BNNT are connected to Rice University, as is Zeta Energy (Li-S JV partner).
    - Samples are now available through BNNT.com - more than a year after PPK were selling BNNT

I also came across a grant in the UK to fund another aspirant, Faraday Institution;

https://www.greencarcongress.com/2021/04/20210402-faraday.html
    The UK’s Faraday Institution announced a £22.6-million (US-million) commitment to build on its momentum in four key research challenges: extending battery life; battery modelling; recycling and reuse; and solid-state batteries. Also, a focused research project on battery safety has been assembled, integrating research previously carried out in several different projects....
    www.greencarcongress.com

BNNT is set to be major disruptors in many areas;
    - Energy
    - Health
    - Metals including Aluminium/Alloys
    - Aerospace
    - Power
    - Defence

Summary, in my opinion:
    ** We know BNNT is set to be a new technology disruptor in many fields.
    ** Organisations/Countries are chasing from Korea, China, U.S. and U.K.
    ** Competitors should not be seen as a negative. This actually re-affirms and gives testament to this ground breaking technology.
    ** As Copperroad has stated there will be plenty to go around - this is a BIG PIE.
    ** As Copperroad also stated we could be sitting on the next Afterpay....... (we could be Afterpay on steroids!)
    ** A sample of BNNT was delivered early 2020, from PPK (as Wes displayed)

*** LiS is due to be launched shortly.....the EV market on its own is massive. This will provide PPK with much greater exposure.

Others want in on BNNT, this is so positive. PPK are the leader, they are way out in front - PPK is on the cusp of greatness.

There is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this world changing technology - the current SP is very cheap.

PPK are a world class and world leading spawner.

If you do your research there is a lot of evidence that indicates PPK is well advanced of every other organisation in the BNNT field. PPK have 7 Joint Ventures in place and have products to market and contractors in place (& growing). Whereas, the other groups mentioned are either in the lab sorting out BNNT or working out how to utilise BNNT in various products. PPK appear to be 2 to 3 years ahead of their nearest compeitior.

Go PPK!!!

In my opinion. Please do your own research.

Happy Easter to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.110(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $53.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.5¢ 66.0¢ 52.0¢ $117.8K 196.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38946 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 4144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.