ICI 0.00% 1.7¢ icandy interactive limited

I'm glad you feel it is relatively easy to understand, but you...

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I'm glad you feel it is relatively easy to understand, but you are not a typical investor. You have contributed many hours to researching the company that clearly 99.9% of the market couldn't be bothered doing. And I agree there is no problem of ICI being too complex to understand. Its been an issue of communicating their strategy, vision, forward plan, whatever you want to call it.

All your financial estimates for next year are great, but its all guess work because ICI can't or don't give financial guidance and straightaway that means >90% of investment houses will tap out until a business can start to demonstrate guidance or even stability as a business (reaching ASX200 should be a serious target as this will open many doors). Btw I'm not saying they should be giving detailed annual guidance, but you have to give the market something right. There was literally nothing in terms of guidance in that annual report.

But ultimately its been about what is in ICI's immediate future? Talking to a director soon after the annual report I asked 'based on what has been released to the market, what can investors look forward to from ICI this next year?' He was almost speechless! Can you believe that?! The answer was vagaries around many exciting gaming projects, Web3, partnerships ......to which I strongly recommended that they need to get their ducks in a row, get the message to the market scripted and understood by everyone internally and start singing from that song sheet, big time. The market needs to see that their is a coherent plan forward and it needs to be able to link $$s and growth to that plan. Anyway, rank over, haha. I'm really hoping today's webinar is exactly what I've been pressing them for and we all finish today's session stoked for the future of ICI!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 422171 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 852339 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.