ICI 0.00% 1.7¢ icandy interactive limited

Thanks SanamiPerhaps I was a bit clumsy.The point I was trying...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Thanks Sanami
    Perhaps I was a bit clumsy.

The point I was trying to make was that none of those responsibilities seem to have been allocated to anyone, so presumably, when an issue arises, Kin takes it onboard himself, along with everything else in the management area.? Who knows - who else would you contact for an enquiry concerning these areas.

His workload is obviously huge - he also "appears" to have all of his 25 key management team members reporting directly to him? There is no organisational hierarchy. Wait in line if you need to discuss something with Kin.

Just guessing, but seems although Kin was successful in a smaller organisation where hands on everything can be a workable approach, as ICandy has grown significantly, a different management style is seemingly needed. It would seem Kin is unable to adapt. The larger ICandy grows the less well it seems to function. The addition of talented and experienced Board Members seems to have had little effect.

The Board itself seems to identify there are problems through withdrawing their bonus requests prior to the AGM. Obviously none of us are privy to the reasons ICandy are struggling - we can only guess, but from the limited info we have available, and the Board's own actions, perhaps inviting in an external firm to thoroughly revue its operations might be a good start? I wouldn't want to be holding my breath waiting for Kin to initiate something.

As an aside, if I was to hear that Executive Director, Ken Foong (co-founder and Chief Operating Officer of iCandy’s subsidiary Lemon Sky Studios), a proven large organisation operator, had taken over as Chairman, with a new management style to drive ICandy into the future, I wouldn't be disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.954K 183.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 781270 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 44705
Last updated 14.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.