ICI 9.52% 1.9¢ icandy interactive limited

list of key links to iCandy Group related projects, websites, socials, people etc, page-157

1. 1,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Sure, but I'm not writing an essay here coz I don't have anywhere near the time to do Kin's job for him. One simple example and this seriously took 1 min to find.

A) The 1600% revenue growth HY announcement - 31st Aug 22. Great result, great news, everyone excited for the future yes? Except the 'Upcoming and Ongoing Development' section is 2 sentences, only mentions Web 3 work and only mentions 1 game (MG) as their upcoming/ongoing dev. Don't we have several in-house developer brands now presumably working on a whole stack of different games/projects? How can the market know what is going on when that's all we get?

Yes, the ann also mentions Lemonsky's ongoing revenue and that is something approaching a useful update to SHs because it gives some guidance.

I've said it before, but I think they need to figure out a way to demonstrate their work on the ASX (I don't fully buy 'the ASX wont let us coz it looks like advertising' line. Work with the ASX to figure it out)

B) Of course I can't predict what the SP would have done quantitatively, it may have done nothing or may have worked wonders. But show the market how many irons are in the fire and what is some realistic assessments of the prize on offer for each of these (I understand that would be really broad). Then every investor can make there own assessment of SP compared to risk/reward. As it stands the Upcoming /Ongoing Dev section only said MG playable demo in Q4 2022 which to my knowledge didn't happen. Again, update your SHs please.

I hope this helps understand where some of us are coming from with our thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $25.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $553 29.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50884 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.