ICI 4.76% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

list of key links to iCandy Group related projects, websites, socials, people etc, page-390

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243

The drop at the last qtrly I took as traders re-engaging and starting games/manipulation again. They had been absent for a while since markets and tech dropped, but the small buy/sell games started again from that point. I could be totally wrong, but in the past I've seen small Co's release good news, I believe the insto's take that as a signal that the Co is not at imminent risk of dying (like so many other speccies) so they can play their algorithms that manipulate up and down in pips. Because there isn't a big support base of investors holding up a stock then price comes under pressure by the pips and it drops. Quite often I've seen these games kick in when good news is released and the price comes under pressure.

Only thing I know that will help lift it is to develop the investor base that support a stock and that means doing roadshow type preso's that Kin told he was planning to do in Syd last year. Not sure what happened with those.

But I have no actual experience in those pip manipulation games, all I know is that no Mum & Dad investors read the last report and thought 'Jeez better sell ICI'. It was entirely positive. So someone else put downward pressure on them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.