ICI 0.00% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

list of key links to iCandy Group related projects, websites, socials, people etc, page-553

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    This could be the worst post I've ever seen. Ultimately you are trying to look down your nose and shake the finger at everyone, perhaps implying the cred of Munger (although you clearly haven't noticed that quote applies to pos and neg posters on this forum. Whoops, sorry to inform you of that), but at the end of the day you don't even have the fortitude to stick to your guns. By the end you back pedal and prepare for the SP to rise. So no matter what happens @frontline1999 can come back on tell everyone that he told us so. What a hero. Definitely the guy we all want to follow, the leader that says every possible direction, because he's never wrong.

Your posts a week or so back had some cred because you were actually following proven points. Today that totally evaporated by backing in @mackum8 on points that he has effectively admitted above he has no backing for. 'The company is finished'. Justify that statement please.

I see 2 points that are proven; (1) management has been too quiet to the market and (2) the SP is depressingly low and declining (which is a known and studied outcome of point 1).

Beyond those you are throwing mud and have completely destroyed any cred you had once established.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.