ICI 4.17% 2.3¢ icandy interactive limited

list of key links to iCandy Group related projects, websites, socials, people etc, page-747

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Not for one day.
    There has been countless mentions of companies within our sphere who find themselves in the same boat, not to mention our nexus to digital currency and de-fi models, still down significantly since late 2021.

That's not to say you can't be winning in this climate, but you do see the more established players capitalising. The beauty of ICI is, through the LSS WFH, we can profit from much bigger developers while we build our own base.

But build the base is still something we need to do - our projects haven't sprouted yet. @Bhan your mindset is still stuck in 2021, where markets were bullish and the SP would rise on a whim of potential success. The ici SP has been doing exactly what is expected of it. Were you expecting, with no projects released yet, and nothing price sensitive to bring to market, for the SP to hold or grow? That is an unreasonable expectation of a small/micro cap in a bear market.

If I'm being a sensible investor, I will keep looking out for what the company is doing, and move the SP away from the front of my mind. The annual presentation is the next piece of information that I will update my investment thesis upon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.