ICI 4.76% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

This is a publicly listed company, the single most important...

1. 5,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    This is a publicly listed company, the single most important thing is the valuation. Everything else comes secondary.

Why?

Besides the obvious that investors want to see appreciation in their investment.

1/ Institutions - many have mandates on what size companies they can invest in. The bigger end of town generally CAN NOT invest in < $100m cap companies, it's in their guidelines & doesn't matter how 'great' they may think a company is, they legally can't ( as per their own guidelines )

2/ Shareprice - These recent ' free' shares kin & management have asked for, are adding massive dilution to the register, dilution is the single biggest killer to anyone stock, effectively your % of the company will be diluted, wouldn't you have liked these shares/options to be issued with higher strike prices that $0.07 ( a price that this company was only a few weeks ago? )

3/ Shareprice - now, I've seen the crazy propose and even want more acquisitions of casual gaming coys, If this happen, and the company issues stock as payment, guess what, more dilution, dilution, dilution at the ( basement price )

4/ Shareprice - If the company takes the route of acquiring a larger company, then any large amount of shares issued here is catastrophic for holders holding higher

5/ The biggest excuse on poor company performance is always, don't worry about today, worry about 6months time, it's how retailers keep on hope, whilst the smart money has exited

6/ One look at the chart & it's sick, don't underestimate first impressions. I'm a fundamental investor, but the first thing after looking at market cap I look at chart.. If that looks good, then I'll look into financials

7/ The valuations crazy throws around are completely lunatic, maybe back in 2020 when every man and his dog were investing in the market & tech, but to say we should be $150m val right now shows how out of touch he is, just like kin claiming $1b in 24 months

Show me any market research in current times that would even slightly suggest that valuation ?

It's simple

**, Twitter etc is not RESEARCH

All these WFH games, great, but does a Woolworth checkout chick claim Woolworths glory? No, in the scheme of things, it's a nice feeling but until they are our games, there's not much to get excited over.

Have spoke to Kin personally in the past, then he ran and hid when tough questions got asked, since then, I've sold a few million shares.
    It's simple, keep your shareholders updated, stick to guidelines, stop buying 1month old business for $1m, learn to present better or hire someone who can.

All crazy does is tell people hold on, wait, it's coming, Bitcoin, whilst prices have dropped $0.12 ---> $0.045

Open you eyes, it's not hard to see.... Email kin, Im sure he won't reply..

You can't run a $60m gaming coy like it's BHP, engage your market, that's where they've failed.

Still holding a small parcel of > 2m because I do like the potential, but potential can only be fulfilled with the right team, I'm hopeful.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.