ICI 5.00% 2.1¢ icandy interactive limited

I agree that we will see ICI do great within soon. In fact I am...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I agree that we will see ICI do great within soon. In fact I am more positive than Dave as I do not see a potential fall in bitcoin as a risk for Projects beeing stalled further. I think Engineers is the start of acquiring gamers/users to MG and i think that will continue and increase regardless of the crypto market sentiment. They need to build up a user base and the regular users can be offered cheaper non-spekulative nfts that they buy just to play the game. The sale of more expensive NFTs however will need to be timed to conditions. Those NFTs are investments and will be depending on market sentiment, both crypto and metaverse in general. But they will also need support of a big interest for the game that give promise of possible future profits for the holder. That is why it makes sense to acquire many regular users/gamers first and build up hype and activity. I believe iCandy realize that it is probably not realistic or wise to try to sell all land NFTs prior to game launch as there will be a huge amount of them. That would take a very long time or require extreeme interest pre launch. It is probably also a financially good strategy to save some prime land NFTs to when the game is i full swing as that would raise the prices. I think iCandy have strategies to be flexible depending on market conditions etc. Hell, they could rent NFTs out in the start if they believe that is beneficial. You see, the continous revenue potential in creating a large, vibrant and evolving metaverse game that turn into a very long lasting World where people make their living is so much greater than initial nft Sales. I think there is more value in getting land owners that are actively contributing to the progress of the game than in the sale transaction. You need them to build content in the game that enrich the experience of being there. Web3 will turn into a continously evolving world where much more complex business models than what we have seen so far will be invented. And a lot of supporting organizations like DAOs will be born in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $3.465K 165K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57390 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 154641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.