IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

list of questions for the shholders briefing

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Dear Shareholders and non-holders

I have started this thread to list the questions to be asked at the shareholders briefing. Please add to this list.

1. What does the exit of MR and Niel Fraser from the board mean. Will NF still be a key employee or is he going to be a bystander.

2. What is Ian Frazer's role.

3. Why is MR leaving the CEO position.

4. What happened to all the US institutions dying to buy Prima on Nasdaq.

5. Why is the SP falling. Do they expect the SP to go back to 40 cents.

6. Is the FDA trial a Phase 2 (as per Boiler) or Phase 3 trial. Any does the company expect to meet end points.

7. Are there any reasons/results to believe that CVAC may not be effective. Are they still confident about Cvac.

8. Why has there been an announcement that only one patient has been recruited for phase 3 trials. Is there any problem with uptake.

9. Is there any interest from a major pharma.

10. Why has there been insignificant analyst coverage.

11. Will there be a capital raising in 2 years time.

12. Is CVac expensive like Provenge. Do they consider Cvac more effective or having better technology than Cvac.

13. Why were safety results not allowed to be announced at ASCO. What were they. Were they good.

14. When do we expect to get results from ICS techniques which confirm our understanding of how CVac works biologically.

15. Have we started looking at CVac to treat other cancer types outside of ovarian cancer. Was the comment about stomach cancer in Deutsche Bank conference based on some work done.

16. What are the pessistimic time frames for Phase 2b and Phase 3 efficacy/ PFS results.

17. Why didn't Australian authorities give permission to export Cvac to Dubai. Do our own authorities have concerns about cvac.

18. Would Dubai program adversely affect FDA's opinion on phase 3 trials.

19. Is FDA happy up to now.

Please add and correct. I will mail the questions tomorrow to Ruth Nissim (the office manager) whom I know, so that she can forward the questions to ML and the team.

Thanks, Brainy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.