ZLD 4.76% $1.00 zelira therapeutics limited

List & timeline of expected news in 2020, page-37

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Not a new article but provides a nice summary of the recent merger and the value that it has created:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zelira-therapeutics-expands-hope-distribution-in-the-usa-300968709.html

Would also recommend watching Weed the People on Netflix. Mara Gordon is featured quite prominently helping people with terminal illnesses. This is clearly her passion.

After watching it occurred that for her to continue funding the scientific development of these formulas, Zelda would need to ensure revenue as fast as possible. Enter insomnia. Because they know it works.

I believe the insomnia formulation is an Aunt Zelda product already available in the US (Mara said so in a recent interview posted previously) - Nighttime. If so, I expect they'd have a lot of anecdotal evidence that it works (direct feedback, repeat customers etc.).

With this in mind I'm feeling very confident about the success of these results. I think insomnia was chosen strategically because it had the best chance of success. Makes perfect sense. Can't wait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
-0.050(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.08 $1.00 $45.36K 42.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1736 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 1100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.