"you still don't get it...your customers and staff should be...

1. 3,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    "you still don't get it...your customers and staff should be agnostic as to your politics...No astute CEO with an alternative view to the mainstream, exposes themselves or their business as naively as you have...clearly you don't get this argument"

You're making too many erroneous assumptions, and are full of contradictions.

Firstly, you can't see the hypocrisy in demanding a certain business standard be applied to my business, but not the same standard to Officeworks.

We now know the politics (re: the Voice) of the Officeworks CEO. According to you, that's a no-no.

You also err in thinking 'pro-Voice' is mainstream. It's odds-on that the electorate won't be voting the Voice in come referendum day. Another no-no according to you.

Secondly, what makes you think my staff and customers even know where I source my supplies from?

Thirdly, what makes you think the raisons d'etre of my business are necessarily the same as those of other businesses?

You've made the GRAVE mistake of thinking every business is exactly the same! Hence the saying: "Mind your own business".

You still don't get it.
    Last edited by Tapdancer: 11/06/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.