CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

listen 6pr in perth , page-13

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Doogs great work getting Thermalife on your shelves and getting your staff informed and ready to roll. I await your disclosure to say "stock held" 1 day. On your thought on Chemist Warehouse i must say i have been to a few in Melbourne and asked about the product and i must say a few knew more then i expected. My local store here in Altona North had been put up to speed on the product. I just went in today again and they are sold out. A friend went to the Cheltenham store today and they are also sold out. The lady said they had ordered 6 this month and gone quick and have ordered a larger amount. She said it was popular. Word seems to be spreading and we need more stores besides Chemist Warehouses to grow this product before the 2 more products hit the shelf as well. A plug on A Current Affair or Today Tonight would be great as well. On the flip side the stock price is still sitting dormant. This is not always a reflection on what might be happening behind the scenes as i have seen many a stock sitting dead and buried only to rise very sharply on 1 bit of news , ie ANP, ESI, CDY recently. PNO's time will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.