Hi moondoong, I didn't say they are anti Australian or...

1. 5,732 Posts.
    Hi moondoong, I didn't say they are anti Australian or unpatriotic because they don't agree with the b/s you spout!, I said Anyone who supports them (ie the 'Galileo movement') is anti-Australian, unpatriotic, short term selfish if they do so while knowing the world is at risk of dangerous warming.

I also said that anyone who takes their (ie the 'Galileo Movement's) nonsense at face value is an ignorant fool.

If you haven't read, or don't believe, the statements from the National Academy of Science, the Royal Society, almost all the national professional scientific organisations around the world, any of the thousands of scientific articles in science journals, the climate records from NASA, BoM, all other meteorological organisations and the myriad other legitimate science sources - then you are free to categorise yourself any way you want.

As far as what to do about reining in carbon emissions to help prevent looming climate disasters go (eg national policies) - debate away to your hearts content. I was referring to the anti-science of the 'Galileo Movement', not politics or government policy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.