ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Listen Up, page-10

1. 1,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Damn what a terrible day all round.
    Very disappointed by the markets reaction.
    Ok so we didn't pick up any spodumene but that is only a small proportion of the testing to be done and even if doesn't turn up what the market is after. What about one of our other many tenements? And gold? And Nickle? I would have thought that maybe the share price would settle around the 6 mark but traders looking for a quick buck must have pulled the plug completely.
    PLP has an L-Max extraction method for processing Lepidolite which can produce almost 99.5 Battery grade Li, there is no reason why PIO couldn't consider this option? If we don't pick up any Spodumene I may email DC about this although I sure a man of his expertise would no doubt already be in the know.
    It looks as though the market depth is already starting to build and people who previously missed out my be looking to take advantages of the low sp so fingers crossed we bounce back soon to where we are meant to be.
    I need a drink and it's not just because of PIO if you look at my signature you'll understand why. It's a sea of red, bet I am not the only one!
    Sorry Pal next time mate!

http://www.lepidico.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Lepidico-Presentation.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.