ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Listen Up, page-110

1. 2,504 Posts.
    Interesting post and I actually enjoy discussion amongst posters, just sometimes it becomes a but ridiculous! I work off a combination of TA, FA and momentum when trading. Normally I don't bother posting on threads,and just keep with DT section unless I see some strange goings on. I'm actually STT on PIO.

You'd be surprised how much sway forums have on people's trading practices. Investors would not have been buying in if they didn't see value above current price. The few things that have caused a price drop include :

A) Not understanding fluid market dynamics
    B) Not researching stock
    C) Not correctly valuing a coy
    D) Emotion

All I'm trying to do here is to get a clear message across as to why price is dropping and whether it is fundamentally or technically related. From a TA standpoint, anything sold off below certain fib / RSI levels is in oversold territory - we passed this at 4.5ish. From an FA standpoint my message is that based on other peers, PIO can be considered a set of 3-4 businesses. To compare say one peer like MTH or DKO on the basis of no spod for example would represent one Business sector. If PIO was just prospecting one site I'd cap them at $25mil MC max. However, they are a sum of multiple parts, with one 'nearology', another 'spod confirmed', and gold prospect unproven and some other random tenements.

I actually know people who short small cap stocks on a daily basis and prey on people via social media - twitter, HC, etc. Not directed yourself, but there were a couple on here in the last 24 hours that looked very suss. Funny part was, some were doing it to shift people over to other stocks which in turn pulled the sector down and affected anything Li.

If this was a legit rerate - I'd be outta here, wouldn't waste my time. Market cap looks low, and with news coming - I'll stick around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.