ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Listen Up, page-116

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Fair comment. Then I would say to you put me on ignore. I respect your choice Rapa.

I made 1 post yesterday, the rest were reply's.

Yes, my comments were aimed at Pal as you correctly state. NOT at wanting to talk down PIO.

The reason why Rapa, is if you want to go and Spruke nonsense on a street corner, like Jesus will return tomorrow at 9:30am, besides the fact you'd be labeled, no real direct harm can be caused.

But here, people can lose their hard earned cash. And yes, you may have a point that they're old enough to make their own decisions, but that doesn't afford the right to consistently create falsehoods in the hope of enticing people's money....?

Do you think it that's a moral position..?

That's not really flying the flag, is it?

It's funny how this forum, the biggest and best of its kind...you'd expect to learn, read and hear balanced views that all go to help you & others make wiser investment decisions...

I'm not saying my views are balanced...but against others that give another view, a more balanced view can be sort.

I'll tell you why I'm called a troll. It's because of the nature of the game. You're in the swim, you needed someone to buy what your selling to get out. Otherwise, you lose.

Now if what your selling, isn't quite what you say it is...?

Ok, here's my call then.

PIO is set up to be a good stock to trade the sh1t out of. If you're good at trading & they're good with ANN's...you could make some good money.

Look at last week.

Long term...? Don't know. I really don't know why the results already produced at ACRA haven't really been valued by the market. There's other gold plays at far less g/t that have progressed...Ni is rooted so I understand that.

The tenements have good nearology.

I don't know why the market hasn't shown much interest in PIO. (Before Li) There's no good reason I can see for that other than, PIO should put on a serious, credible, more intelligent version of Palister and start getting the company more exposure...it's my only guess. On paper, It looked far more valuable than in the 1's... If I was looking, I probably woulda bought it.

It gained much needed exposure with Li which was needed to progress which was good. But with it comes the traders - but it's unavoidable.

Now with more eyes on PIO hopefully the company can keep moment (it was in the 1's not 60 days ago - that's a healthy gain) and keep it progressing.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.