ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Listen Up, page-120

1. 6,264 Posts.
    I have read your posters and have not called you or anyone else a troll.

I don't put anyone on ignore--that is admitting defeat.

I was pointing out the verbal assaults on Pal and I suppose he gave back as much as he got.

Regarding a moral approach to investing, I am pleased you have those sentiments.
    I look at Plato's Republic for inspiration and how to live a moral life.

Plato explains the nature of humans and to be a true leader one needs to first be a philosopher, and a true philosopher would never be involved in the stock market on principle.

We all have faults, and we are mostly self-interested and with every winner there is a loser. That's life, and the law of the jungle is fairly accurate here.

I think of hecklers as hyenas working in packs, but when people question my intelligence, I am pleased to discuss the psychology of the stock market and maybe someone like Carl Jung.

He would help explain why we have a certain disposition and character. He said we are controlled by our unconscious, and if someone is a heckler, also called troll by some, then I suppose it is not completely their fault.

They are simply unaware of their deficient persona and seek approval in a unconstructive manner.
    Last edited by Rappa: 20/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.