ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

I was starting a conversation about the other night about...

1. 2,504 Posts.

I was starting a conversation about the other night about predictions of market cap based on individual valuations of each tenement, but pal got suspended!

Has anyone done some calculations on this. Of course there would have to be peer comparison on certain tenements, however I feel this would provide a better justification of where this price should be at.

Of course we don't have JORC resource yet, but neither do a lot of peers, so a rough guide should be feasible. As a start, a shell listed coy is roughly valued at ~4mil. If we can build from ground up as a collective, it should be of great assistance. If there are any gray areas we can always contact investor relations to help remove assumptions where possible.

Anyway, if we can collectively come to a valuation it should assist in dictating SP. Once a baseline is formed, we can then extend this to 'potential' to predict future value.

Note: I frequently contact investor relations and CEOs (and encourage others) across all manner of listed companies. In the past week this has lead to announcements including info on IOT ROAMe device, XTV updates and more. The job of investor relations is to answer enquirers within reason, and to stop harassment on same query, thus will just start making announcements.

HC provides a 'team' environment where people of diff skills can come to fairly well educated conclusions. I would be very interested to start this conversation if anyone is interested.

Holders and non holders are welcome, but I ask we remove emotion and purely discuss facts that can be justified.

Look forward to some great conversations!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.