ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

So, what youre saying is no business experience and high...

1. 2,504 Posts.
    So, what youre saying is no business experience and high academic focus, with focus on investor psychology? By second year uni I was conflicted as my businesses (software and tech) were already earning me nearly $200k pa. By 25, I sold several businesses and essentially retired from the proceeds. I only trade nowadays to pass the time and increase knowledge in this arena. I'm currently finding some big holes in analytics from a DT perspective and although trading, am using this as a learning method to develop algorithms to make better trading decisions via a means of live trading tools. Not too interested in algo trading as small cap investors don't need automation, but rather automated 'advice' or 'signals'.

I do agree that holders will hold onto dead investments for far too long. If the market tells you the price is X today, that's all you have. Valuations up and down from here are speculation. Being able to value investments correctly will result in an end point that lines up expectations, FA and TA.

This is why my comments in regards to a collective agreement on valuation will assist in reducing the spread on price speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.