ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Listen Up, page-51

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Yep, and for that year, every single day were the usual suspects led by the guy who's had to take rest on the pine for a while...

You say, "..Today was a blip..." Losing a quarter of the show's value, isn't a blip mate. Further, when you widen the narrow view and take off your Ramp Camp glasses, we see a week or so of nonsense. Anyone who thinks this company earned a MC of almost 60M...you need to take ur money out now and watch for a while.

And as for the final part, "....there's so so so much more to come" If you mean blatant ramping with little to know substance, I'd agree.

I think it was RUSerious that well stated his renewed objective view - read EVERYTHING. Even the alternate voices.

The rampers that promise popping champagne corks for a week, only to blame the market and claim to be happy to top up and watch it bounce next ANN....

They're idiots.

He was a millionaire the other day @10.5c (apparently) and refused to sell 1 share (apparently)

He lost a couple of Mill.

If you wanna take investment advice from someone who loses millions and says it doesn't matter...then you should say that is what you don't mind doing...

There's as much to this show as there was 6 months ago.

Just potential.

But now it's over valued potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.