ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Listen Up, page-68

1. 2,504 Posts.
    I don't notmally come across retail stocks where other posters come in and spend so much time talking down one stock and not actually hold; no wonder people oversold to such an extent!

Technical traders will be in for the swing trade on this. Others will average down, those that wanted out had the whole day yesterday to exit. A lot of stop losses were hit. Other new investors will see this as cheap. Avg holding is way over current price, thus provides huge buffers.

XTV is a good example of a swing trade from last week. Buy after a huge drop, next day bounces 140%, all because people oversold in panic and then straight away bought back in on reversal. Easy money, made big money in that trade, and will no doubt make another solid return from PIO. The end of day was very bullish and once caps removed, it will reverse.

Worst case it will get to 4.4/4.5 to fill local gap. As long as people know why it *may* touch on there, it will stop nonsense panic. If it does complete that cycle down to 4.4/4.5 we will have cleared both a full fib retrace + gap fill, people will be all over this. But gaps aren't always filled, I'm not convinced.

Anyway, I'm here to make money on STT trades, I wouldn't bother if I didnt see some solid returns. I will also ride insto manipulation, assuming they had their fill they will create reversal and make a mint. The fact single orders went through at $250k means those same players will spend a couple bucks ensuring reversal - call it whatever you will, they are very good at moving markets up and down.

From an FA perspective, PIO has Spodumene across multiple tenements, just not at this recent tenement (yet, but who cares). As soon as a mentioned this yesterday, half the trolls left the building, a one sentence reminder dropped off a lot of trolls, imagine when we get those drill updates from Mavis!

FOMO will kick in on reversal, then up she goes.

Enjoying ripping into baseless trolls in these threads tho. Still waiting for a heap of rebuttles, too funny!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.