NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

HI Harba, I am no too sure about your logic , although we know...

1. 9,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    HI Harba,

I am no too sure about your logic , although we know that the share price is being held down for what ever reason but is it because of a capital raising?
    Remember money is coming in as we speak by every ear bud they sell and getting a backer to inject Cash should not be that hard if they needed it.
    The capital raising issue has been mentioned before but did not happen being on the market now and selling every IQ bud they putting out there could mean that the cash flow is enough to keep the production line going.
    But saying that I for one would be more then happy if they raised another 5 million if that was needed to speed up the production.
    These days lots of shares are being under the control of the bots either to make money from a few pips or for accumulation of the shares.
    Time will tell but I am sure that with the demand we are seeing for the ear buds that money does come in.
    If a raising is necessary it will only be for the good of the company and us share holders and will only be a short term set back.
    For now its speculation only that it may happen.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.