AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Well Frank, delighted to hear you are more positive than last...

1. 307 Posts.
    Well Frank, delighted to hear you are more positive than last time we exchanged correspondence.

My view is that retail sentiment will continue to be unpredictable. Currently it seems "in the toilet" but I suspect over the life of my involvement I will see the other end of the spectrum. I'll continue with my own investment approach and look at fundamentals.

Today was a good day for me. I got to listen to a new CEO and given his new role and the challenging job he's got, I'm keeping my money where it is. He did a good job today, but it won't change the sentiment much in the short term. But if you listened there was a lot of good stuff to be heard. I'll have another 20-40k in the next day or two, (Q : at these prices why wouldn't you? Ans: you must be short term. Longer term, this is as good a bet as you will get IMO).

What about you Frank?
    When we last exchanged you shared with HC that you were concerned about sentiment and SP. Only you can make a judgement about what you are happy with in respect of risk, reward, timeline. Do you feel better about AJX having listened?

Good luck.

Lumpy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.