AJX 8.33% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Listening., page-2

1. 17,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    "No. Good communication is better than poor. No communication is NOT better than poor communication."

I suspect they know that but I think that what he was probably saying is "I'm only going to communicate what I can legitimately communicate,  I am not going to put out information that compromises me commercially (and in my view publishing margins by product is silly).   Nor am I going to make predictions or forward looking statements that might prove to be inaccurate."

Until 1 August I am guessing that Dirk did not fully own the communication style and content and his comment implies that he didn't much like last year's approach

I also sensed that he realises that his no nonsense "scientific" approach is far more effective than trying to be "hyper or hyped".   I've saw examples last year of him trying to do the latter as a back up to the Comms coming out of the MD and he didn't do that well

I'll be sending something to reinforce that I liked this approach so that it is repeated.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $971 84.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167567 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1240000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.