AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Well if anyone is still wondering about needing cash if you...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well if anyone is still wondering about needing cash if you listen to conference call at the 12.45 min mark to 14.50 minute mark and again at the 56.16 min mark to 58.13 min mark you will get your answer.

Its a 10 mill new facility of which 5 mill will be to pay back existing debt and leave 5 mill in coffers if needed is my understanding, it has lower interest, longer term,less warrants needed etc, finalisation supposed to be 31st August.

So if anyone has concerns and thinks the company may need more than this I suggest you contact them directly and argue the point with them, they are the ones at the coal face they know what they need and every business has its different idiosyncrasies in regards to cash flow whats needed etc so I do think they may know their business needs better than anyone.
    Sure it wouldnt be the first time a company has said no credit raise and then they do but heck at this stage that is just conjecture unless people think they have just lied to everyone so your choice have they just told a lie or is it true

Anyway I do have a thought that when they eventually list on the Nasdaq they may need to raise but thats just a thought and it doesnt sound they are planning that anytime time soon

Will be an interesting 6 months thats for sure

GLTAH have a nice day, the above is my view so be aware

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.