AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

Just reading through the other thread and a couple of thoughts....

1. 18,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Just reading through the other thread and a couple of thoughts.

To clarify Pinto's comments about my thoughts on the supply chain - I had really thought there were a few issues over the last couple of years and they related more specifically to demand forecasting, raw materials supply and efficiency in the supply chain. I was always concerned with the demand side and was never able to reconcile the shifting customer numbers, and the point at which any entity became regarded as a customer. Unless you have clarity on that aspect and the %age likelihood of a sale being made you can't manage your supply chain well. However I do think that the operations team at Greer may have understood that well and that we were dealing with a communications problem not a capability problem. We know now that communications were filtered through a very particular lens.

As for the issue of confidence or lack thereof that led to some crazy offloading (IMO) I hope that has been cleared up a little. There are of course many reasons for selling and not all was panicked (in fact some are lifestyle, obligation driven etc and I hope those people managed their selling advantageously). Some of us, as Pinto mentioned, also had a feeling this last period would unfold. Not because there was a real cause for doubt but because there was going to be an inevitable reaction to the shift that often occurs when a new CEO takes over (unless that CEO has an well deserved established reputation). It was also sort of inevitable that if you have experienced an over abundance of communication - no matter that it transpires that it as not all accurate - you were going to get anxious about the drop - if that is the way you make your decisions. I do worry about all the people who were so panicked they sold at a loss. or worse - who took out a loan to buy in and then sold at a loss.

Anyway - thanks Dirk - good to hear from Bob and Aaron as well and look forward to hearing from Scott Hunter at some stage. Nice to hear a measured and thoughtful approach, and look forward to seeing continued growth and performance.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $4.731K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 986958 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.