AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

'Terrible decline' - debatable - I would agree that it has had a...

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    'Terrible decline' - debatable - I would agree that it has had a bad month sine the 4C on July 26th but essentially is has gone sideways for a year and has been basing around the high 40's to 50 cents. I have left the chart base sitting at 47 cent for the time being. The SP has been falling for a month now and it remains to be seen just where it finally lands. However a pullback of 4 weeks is not unusual and most cyclic retracements typically tend to be around 6 weeks give or take.

It has been a long wait leading into the prelim final with the announcement flow deprived of the constant sugar hits of previous times, as per DVH's undertaking, so this has also placed the SP under some pressure as the holders readjust to the new regimen. I wouldn't expect any meaningful impact on the SP either way from the webcast, the number of participants was a drop in the bucket relatively and would have mostly been those from the better informed holders anyway.

Monthly
    ajx_ax_price_monthly_and_volume_and_moving_average___monthly.28sep12_to_04jan18.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.