AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Anyone who takes the time can watch a master class in...

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Anyone who takes the time can watch a master class in accumulation. The buyer/s who have/has been hoovering up shares right through this downleg must be pinching themselves and hoping nobody notices. Forget about small parcel algorithmic accumulation for the moment but concentrate on the larger parcels. Repetitively a medium size string of parcels is bought from off screen in a single pass and at the end of each string either within the same timestamp or within a second the SP is flipped back to the bid price with a piddling parcel sell.

So the buyer picks up a decent but not extravagant parcel, socks the SP back to the bid price in a blink and keeps stepping on sentiment so that more holders line up to hand over their stocks. Add in a few random small parcels sells and it just keeps rolling on. Occasionally there are a few dumps from folding holders which help to kick the bearish momentum along and occasionally they let the throttle back off to bring in some more supply.

I am fully in and find it frustrating that I can't join the picnic at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.