ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Fair call Simploz, but I think the delay in Nasdaq listing would...

1. 394 Posts.
    Fair call Simploz, but I think the delay in Nasdaq listing would not be in the company's control but more a processing issue. I rang the company and they said things were still on track for a listing this year and likely timeframe is late October early November.

I also am aware that a big slice of the stock allotted is in the hands of old holders who have only accumulated rather than sold, I know a few and they are there to see the end game of M & A......18-24mth game plan.

Times like this allow the weaker hands to be shaken while the smart buying will take advantage of any panic selling. I see us bouncing back next week as we await the US funding........hearing it's a massive name out of the States that is keen to cornerstone the financial needs of the company. I hope they have done a deal that sees any equity issued put into some sort of voluntary escrow.....that will definitely put confidence into the stock not being battered by financing sharks.

I agree about next year being the action time, but don't be surprised if these guys do some clever deals during these tough times.

Good luck with your investment.

Cheers

Eyeknow

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.