RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

Mike I dont think at this time the company would list on the US...

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Mike
    I dont think at this time the company would list on the US market. The addittional costs of a dual listing would not be warranted at this time.

As you suggest the company would be worth a lot more if it was listed in the US. But the same will be true next year or the year after

Taking a line through nestor the US division alone would have to be worth a consevative US$100M. Nestor being the only pure traffic comapny listed on the US market.

Nestor has a market cap of $US30M and is a long way behind the RDF US division and getting further behind.

Nestor installs are approaching 80, RDF approaching 200, nestor is still making losses, RDF is not, Nestor june 03 half revenue was US$790K, RDF would currently have monthly revenues close to this. RDF will have all financing issues resolved by the end of the year, Nestor will still have no money to finance any contracts they win. I am not aware of nestor beating RDF for any contract where both were bidders in the last 12 months

There is really no comparison between nestor and RDF yet on current market cap, nestor is $US30M and RDF is $US46M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.